Packers and Movers Service Charges in India
Are you moving from India to any other city in the state? Do you want to know how much does it cost to relocate home within or from India or, what are packers and movers charges in India? If yes, then keep on reading this article. Here we are discussing how much does it cost for household shifting services in India and also the factors that affect packers and movers India charges.
To help you move within your budget we’ll also give you some money saving tips. But first let’s see the cost of household shifting in India with professional packers and movers.
Packing and moving cost depend on several things. The movers will consider the following things to estimate packers and movers charges and fees: –
1. Size of your Home – It affects moving expenses because if the goods are more then they will require more packaging materials and also the big size moving truck to pack and transport your belongings respectively.
2. Size of Truck – It is obvious that the mini truck will cost you less than the big size moving truck. But, the size of the truck will depend on the quantity of your goods.
3. Number of Manpower required – The number of staff require to pack and move your belongings determines the cost of shifting. Because each staff will charge approx. Rs 900 so, more the manpower require, higher the shifting cost would be.
4. Distance of Transportation – If moving to a local place the movers will cost you as per hour basis. But, when moving to a long distance place then they will charge as per km basis. So, the longer you will move the higher moving fees you will have to pay.
5. Packaging Cost – Packing cost depends on the number of the goods the packers will pack and also the quality of the packaging materials they are using.
6. Local Moving or Long distance shifting – Generally local shifting cost less comparatively to long distance move.
Above are few factors that can affect your packers and movers cost and here are a few tips for you to save on moving cost: –
- Get rid of unwanted goods.
- Move on the right season.
- Book packers and movers service in advance.
- Pack by yourself (only a few items)
- Sell old furniture and items you want to replace with new one.
Basically for a local house shifting in India you will be charged Rs. 3,000 to Rs 8,000, but the packers and movers charges may vary depending on the number of your goods, moving company, distance of the move, etc. So, it’s better to get moving quote from reliable movers and packers in India and choose the one that fits your budget.