Whether you are seeking to become certified as a CMRP or focused on mastering the knowledge, you need to implement a successful reliability improvement and monitoring program. SkillStride provides the perfect training style to achieve your goals.
Strategies for increasing overall equipment availability, reliability and improved workforce utilization with an efficient, effective and proactive maintenance process management.
The Certified Maintenance & Reliability Professional (CMRP) program is the leading credential for certifying the knowledge, skills and abilities of Maintenance, reliability and also physical asset management professionals.
Course Overview CMRP
The comprehensive 5-Day Program has been designed based on the SMRP (Society for Maintenance and Reliability Professionals) Book of Knowledge (BoK). To benefit both new professionals and experienced professionals this program is designed. This Certification Program (CMRP) provides a unique skill set by going beyond textbook knowledge and testing real-world experiences and abilities.
It was developed to assess professionals aptitude with the five pillars of the SMRP Body of Knowledge(BoK), which includes Business & Management, Equipment Reliability, Manufacturing Process Reliability, Organization & Leadership and Work Management.
This Certified Maintenance program is designed to transfer knowledge and to be a stimulating experience. It is highly interactive with many discussions, group activities and also in case studies. SkillStride trainers will guide the candidates for the CMRP exam until the candidates pass the examination.
SkillStride Training provides the ANSI (The American National Standard Institute) – accredited certification programs to validate the skills of practitioners and give them an edge when applying for jobs in maintenance and reliability.
- Understand the Model of Excellence for Maintenance and how to use this to improve company profitability.
- Understand the details behind the SMRP Five Pillars of excellence and how to use the best practices of the 5 Pillars to improve your M & R Performance.
- Develop the skills needed to help your organization achieve excellence in maintenance and reliability performance .
- Perform the critical steps in the identification of necessary maintenance work.
- Demonstrate the bottom – line benefits of maintenance planning and scheduling as a core business process.
- Utilize Leadership & Personal skills to achieve maintenance and reliability excellence.